We're excited to have you join us, whether the first time or your tenth. A few things you should know...• We no longer have any Covid-related policies in place.
• Starting in 2022, if you want to reserve space for a future trip, you will need to pay a $1000 deposit for that reservation at check out. You will then receive a letter approximately 3 months later requesting the remainder of the initial 50% deposit. Your second payment of 50% will be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. All guests will receive another letter requesting final payment at the 90-day deadline. We strongly recommend buying travel insurance at this point in the process.
Payments can be made by check, direct deposit or with a credit card.
Package rates include meals, accommodations, guided fishing, private access to over ten miles of the Ruby River and its tributaries, rods/reels, waders, tackle, flies, and access to our fully-stocked bar.
|3 NTS/2 DAYS||4 NTS/3 DAYS|
- Not included are staff gratuities (approx 10% of room charge), guide gratuities ($200 per day for each guided trip, 1-2 anglers), fishing licenses, and airport transportation
- The day of arrival and day of departure are non-guided fishing days unless requested. Guide fee for those days is $375 per guide for a half-day guide, and $600 per guide for a full-day guide. These prices do not include guide gratuities (see below for tipping guidelines)
- Non-angling rates are $750/pp/night double-occupancy
- All prices are based on double-occupancy; it’s an additional $300 per day per person for single-occupancy
The initial 50% deposit is fully refundable up to 90 days prior to your arrival. 90 days or less prior to your arrival, if you must cancel, the full payment (100% of total) will be refunded only if we can re-book the dates at full price or if you send a full paying guest in your place. If we can’t re-book your dates you will forfeit the entire 100% payment. Please consider purchasing travel insurance. We will not be able return your payment if you must cancel.
If you must cancel and want your dates back for the following season you will need to send somebody in your place at full price. Your replacements must understand that they will not be able to re-book the same dates for themselves.
Many of our guests have questions about the proper procedure for tipping at Ruby Springs. Please use the following as a guideline for what you feel is appropriate. We employ a tip pool that’s shared by the entire lodge staff because everyone here plays a critical role in ensuring your experience is positive. Most of our guests choose to put 10% of their total bill toward this tip pool, which can be included in the final bill upon checkout.
Additionally, fishing guides receive an average of $200 per day as a tip for each guided trip (1 or 2 anglers), and the guides prefer cash or personal check. You can tip your guide at the end of the day, or the end of your stay — whatever’s most convenient for you. And remember, these are simply guidelines, and you should tip what you feel is appropriate. And please let us know if there’s anything special that we can do to enhance your stay.